About Nancy K. Brigden, L.Ac.
During my career as a professional dancer I had the opportunity to work in Japan, where I was introduced to Shiatsu massage. My interest in this form of therapy sparked my curiosity, and soon I was immersed in the study of Oriental Medicine.
Since then, I have combined my background in dance and massage with my training in Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine to create a deeper understanding of the body and its ability to regenerate itself. With my knowledge and experience, I will help you achieve the long term benefits of a better state of being.
• M.S. in Traditional Oriental Medicine from Samra University
• Acupuncture Orthopedics Certificate of Completion from Lerner Education in Los Angeles
• Practices Kiiko Matsumoto’s Meridian Therapy and Hara Diagnosis Style
• Shiatsu Massage Therapist Certification from Tao Healing Arts Center in Santa Monica
• B.A. in Dance from the University of California at Irvine
Nancy K. Brigden, L.Ac. | Edwin Gastañaga, L.Ac.